Temperature Solutions refrigeration contractors can help you determine whether to repair or replace your refrigeration unit. We will never point you toward a solution that you do not need, but it is important to recognize when your refrigeration system is losing its efficiency. If you have had your refrigerator for more than 10 years, we recommend paying close attention to its performance. After a decade, problems may start to arise. We can inspect your unit to make minor repairs before the issues worsen.
Signs you may need commercial refrigeration maintenance include:
- Ice build-up inside your freezer or on the outside of the unit
- Inconsistent temperatures
- Condensation on your unit’s exterior
- Damaged seals on the doors of your refrigerator
- Leaks behind or at the base of your unit
- Higher energy bills despite regular use